torsdag 2 december 2010

Thoughts of a mother..

Being a mom is the most wonderfull thing in the whole world i absolutley love being a mom it brings such happiness to my heart and soul. For me my child is my whole entier world i would do anything for him hes all i got (well beides my husband), even before i had him i always wanted to work with children because they truly are a gift from god ^^!  When i see my son smile it just melts my heart and to hear his laugh brings happiness to my ears when he was born we found out that he had a heart defect there is nothing we can do but wait untill his little sweet heart stops beating :( then hopefully he'll get a new heart at least thats the plan!


I did a check up on my family history ( medicly ) and no one has ever had a heart defect. So i asked my husband and he doesnt know their family history but im suspecting that it comes from his side because his cousins heart suddenly stopped and then worked like normal and his mom and aunt has some problems with their blod or something .. like i said he dont know his medical history :/:( sadly



But this makes me love my son even more now when we know that he's ill because you dont want to miss anything you wanna cherish everything , every moment that goes by because you never know when it will be gone then you've got nothing and you're all alone


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar